Summer Update

So much has happened; life has been pretty crazy. We've had deaths, new arrivals and some moving on to their new homes. Three of Freya's babies died about a month ago. Yuki died just yesterday, so I am still very upset about that. I sold Nutmeg and Ash within the past week and bought four new chinchillas: Bella, Mozzy, T'Challa and Coal. Bella is standard. Mozzy is beige (my first beige). T'Challa is dark ebony. And Coal is standard. They are all super adorable and I can't wait to get to know them more. T'Challa is solid black and has such a sweet personallity, I have already fallen in love with him. Two of Nala's orange babies are ready to find their new homes. Which reminds me of something else I forgot to mention. Before Yuki died, she gave birth to two adorable little boys. Now that she is gone they are entirely dependent on me. So far they seem to be doing fine. Their dad, Barry, has been with them so they won't be lonely (and so Barry won't be lonely either.) When I first started breeding, I had no idea that I'd end up with ten chinchillas! It has escalated much faster than I ever thought it would. We also currently have twelve bunnies. It feels like we're a zoo again!

Comments

Popular Posts