A Month, Four Chinchillas and a Million Pictures Later...

I can't believe that I now have fourteen chinchillas! A year ago, I only had one and now look at my little farm. The new four are mostly beige, however there is one standard. There's Charlie and Bobby and their son, Bosley (see photo above), and Billy. Bobby is the standard. Unfortunately, I don't really need anymore boys so I will be selling Billy and Bobby. I will be hanging on to Bosley though. That would still put me at eight male chinchillas which is more than I need (or can handle), so I am gonna have to sell Knight too. Knight is one of Yuki's babies, Prince is the other one. Everyone loves Prince so much that I can't get rid of him, but it looks like Knight will need to go. Fortunately, he's not old enough to leave yet. Charlie is definitely pregnant and I'd guess she'll give birth in October. Bella is probably pregnant as well, but I haven't seen any weight gain yet, so I'd guess she has a bit longer. Since I don't know exactly how long Bella and Mozzy have been together I can't really give a good estimate of when she will give birth. I can say about when Annie should give birth though. I put Annie and Wolke back together a while ago and I'd say her due date is November-December ish. Naturally, I am super excited to get more babies. Knight and Prince are growing so fast, they are bigger than Annie's babies were at this age. I've taken probably a million pictures of my chins, so I'll be updating the pages and getting pictures up for the new chinchillas (see below). Recently, I've been thinking about how unfortunate it is that I can't share how adorable my babies are ('cause pictures don't do them justice), but then I had a thought; maybe I can. I could make a youtube channel!

Prince

Comments

Popular Posts