A Girl! At Last!

Bella gave birth yesterday! I was taken completely by surprise 'cause I thought she still had a month. Obviously, she didn't. She gave birth to a girl. It's about time I got a girl; the last two batches of babies were all boys. This little girl looks like a standard. She is the smallest I've had so far. She is so sweet. Charlie's little boy is getting big fast, I don't think Charlie will need my help at all with feeding him. I should really name them. My youngest two still don't have names, but I am not sure what to name them. Charlie's boy is a little squeaker, so we've kinda just nicknamed him pipsqueak but he doesn't really have an official name yet. With Bella giving birth just yesterday, I haven't really had much time to think of a name, so her little girl doesn't have a name yet either. I welcome suggestions :). Now my only pregnant chinchilla is Annie and she still has some time before she gives birth. She has yet to show any sign of pregnancy, which is to be expected since she is not at all close. As with my other chins, a couple have had little toe injuries, but otherwise they are healthy and happy. I've not had much luck selling Billy, Bobby and Knight. If you know of anyone who might want a chinchilla, send them my way! My boys need new homes, preferably soon as I have little ones who won’t be so little as time goes on and will need more space.

Comments

Popular Posts